A research director position based in Shanghai specialised in luxury and retail industries market research.
Your new company
We help brands decrypt the Chinese market, making true insights and consumer trends accessible and actionable. By converging intuitive qualitative and quantitative research with big data analytics and behavioral data, we aim to give comprehensive profiles of today’s Chinese consumer.
Your new role
- Drive all research business development
- Oversee the development and final presentation of all research reports
- Responsible for developing all research driven thought leadership
- Experience in growing and managing a team
What you'll need to succeed
• Positive and collaborative attitude
• At least 8 years China experience in research or planning from a reputable brand or agency
• Entrepreneurial mindset with experience in building and managing a team of 3 or more people; building a team, understands the importance of a client’s bottom line
• An existing network of clients for potential business development
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritising tasks to meet goals
• Excellent bilingual presentation skills
• Direct experience with beauty, fashion, and consumer goods is preferred
What you'll get in return
- International working environment
- Competitive Salary
- Good career development space
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1220993