Your new company
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company related to life science field that committed to improving access to healthcare. We serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, our goal is to transform scientific innovation into healthcare solutions against human diseases. Our ultimate achievement is to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Implement a comprehensive pre-launch, launch, and post launch Sales Training curriculum for multiple sales teams at launch
- Develop a sales training strategy with learning paths for multiple sales teams including new hire training, advanced training, and on-going training
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to ensure solutions are aligned with short and long-term business objectives of the organization
- Lead and collaborate cross-functionally to introduce new programs, enhance existing programs and to deliver an outstanding on-boarding experience
- Work with internal and external partners to build a vision, communicate, and implement a new Area Trainer program
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree a plus
- Experience in developing sales curriculum in the pharmaceutical industry
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include a more flexible platform and wider job scope. It is a great opportunity for you to join market leading team in the fast growing industry
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1215449