Your new company
A well-known foreign chemical company
Your new role
• Implements and drives security culture and strategy within China and Hongkong of operations and ensures alignment with Group strategy as well as sector and regional business needs. Ensures effective deployment of the strategy, working through site leadership and security teams.
• Ensures effective delivery and governance of technical and physical security contracts in support of business operations in China and Hongkong through weekly meetings and reporting on KPI’s, SLA’s and other performance metrics. Responsibility for ensuring efficiencies is identified and value is continuously delivered to reduce security risk at sites.
• Creates and strengthens partnerships with key stakeholders at sites to include, but not limited to local management, operations and supporting business functions as well as local law enforcement to improve the site security programs. Supports site management teams as a business partner where required.
• Leads the delivery of change programmes, projects, and expansion for business units in China and Hongkong.
• Lead the implementation of Security Operating model and drive the efficiency and cost optimisation of Security manpower and Technical Security systems.
• Communicates site security performance metrics and associated reporting with the Global Security Team, Sectors, executive leadership, and regional staff. Identifies and drives improvements
• Supports & leads security investigations at sites in China and Hongkong.
• Responsible for ensuring that security measures and controls outlined in the Group Security Standards are maintained and delivered through internal and external stakeholders (company and 3rd Party staff).
• Maintain a close working relationship with corporate function teams, site leadership teams, offering business partnering and security support to develop cost effective, commercially focused security solutions.
• Responsible for tracking of Level 1 Site Security Assurance programmes and ad-hoc assurance assignments as requested and follow up on open actions to ensure that sites are actively implementing mitigating activities.
• Supports the Group Supply Chain Security program; ensuring security assurance of third-party warehouses, refiners and processors as well as ensuring that route risk assessments are relevant and fit for purpose.
What you'll need to succeed
Recognised qualifications in Security or Business Management at degree level or equivalent
Vocational qualification such as ASIS CPP, CSMP
Extensive experience working as a Security Manager within a multi-national corporation
Extensive experience addressing security risks/threats, compiling comprehensive and accurate reports and implementing approved mitigation measures in office settings, supply chains and industrial/manufacturing facilities
Thorough knowledge of the design, implementation and management of integrated physical, technical and procedural security controls
Experience in the management of contracted security personnel and technical systems contracts.
ISO Lead Auditor qualified
Strong EHS knowledge, ideally IOSH or NEBOSH certified
English language skills
What you'll get in return
Open-minded and flexible working culture.Good working environment;Competitive compensation;
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1229959