Your new company
A world-class foreign Integrated Device Manufacturer company in semiconductor industry, with development and in-house production. Join us and become part of a leading company that supports, rewards and challenges you equally, in a dynamic environment.
Your new role
In this role you will be part of our Design team which is responsible for utilizing and developing IC design competences in sub-micron IC technologies and Plastic and Wafer Level Packaging.
What you'll need to succeed
You are responsible for full custom design, simulation, layout and documentation of advanced Logic and Analog ICs that meet the technical requirements and deliver cost-, power and area efficient solutions to customers that meet highest industry standards.
The target products for your role High-side and low-side Gate Driver operating in a voltage range up to 100V with current capabilities of 0.5A to 5A.
What you'll get in return
- Master degree or PhD in Electronic Engineering
- 15+ years’ experience in Analog (Mixed Signal) Circuit Design and related design flows
- Skilled with Synopsys (preferred) or Cadence schematic design, simulator, layout and verification tooling
- Experienced with Power Management ICs, preferably in the area of High side/Low side, Half Bridge and Full bridge Gate Driver products
- Full competence with all aspects of Analog design and affinity with mixed signal designs
- Experienced in 0.5um to 0.13um CMOS and BCD processes of the Semiconductor industry
- Experience in Plastic Package and Wafer Level Package technologies
- Own knowledge and experience with Electro Static Discharge and Latch-Up mechanisms and application of ESD protection strategies and devices
- A thorough understanding of Semiconductor Physics and Device operation
- Possesses Analytical Skills and ability to apply pragmatic approaches
- Feeling for industrialization and reporting
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Strong Team player with strong human relation, motivational and challenging skills
- Target driven, shows initiative, own an entrepreneurial attitude and work independently
- Preference to have experience as Team Lead and Analog Mixed Signal design
- leading company in the semiconductor industry
- Analog-focused position
- be part of a global team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or send it to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. #1223155