A global commercial group is looking for a Senior C&B & HRBP.
Your new company
An international real estate group, business scope includes commercial real estate, pension, smart city, future office etc...
Your new role
1) Implement Total Rewards Strategies in the market to ensure rewards are closely aligned with the business strategy and reflect individual and / or team performance and engagement.
2)Design and implement reward initiative in China, such as annual salary review, annual incentive plan and other key projects.
3) Headcount and labor cost reporting as per business request. Partner with the Finance function to drive alignment with all budgets and forecasts.
4) Scan and analyse with external market to understand industry/ peer group’s practice through regular/ mini survey and industry Committee to make proposal and support business decision.
5) Design, develop and deploy effective China pay for performance policies. Liaise closely with HR Business Partners to review and update C&B policy
6) Ensuring compliance with legislation and regulation, including tax
7)Cooperate with the business department to promote the implementation of the company's business strategy, and promote the effective implementation of human resources-related policies in the business department; inventory, analyze, and diagnose the current situation of the organization and personnel, and provide the business department with effective recruitment, training, compensation, employee relations, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
1) Bachelor’s degree or above, 8+ years working experience in C&B function, at least 3+ years in C&B manager/Sr. C&B supervisor role in multinational companies. FMCG industry preferred. HRM consulting firm experience preferred.
2) Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with high attention to detail
3) Deep knowledge and awareness of external trends and can integrate this with business strategy to create actionable insights
4) Strong sense of responsibility, independently, efficient, well organize, able to meet deadline and under pressure
5) Proven leadership abilities and strong influencing skills with a track record of establishing credibility with senior leaders.
6) Fluency in oral & written English.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1223288
Property & Real Estate
28 Aug 2022
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Ashley Ye, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Shanghai
Unit 1205-1212, HKRI Centre One, HKRI Taikoo Hui, 288 Shimen Road (No.1)