Your new company
Nexperia is an expert in semiconductor development and in-house production. We form a global network of talent, with passion and performance, perseverance and professionalism. Join TeamNexperia and become part of a great company that supports, rewards and challenges you equally, in a dynamic environment, working for best results. Talk to us today and learn your true capabilities in an energetic company where you will develop and thrive, the Efficiency Company – Nexperia.
Your new role
Design engineer implements integrated circuits in new functions and families, based on existing solutions and architectures. The designs are developed and verified with simulations, based on SPICE models. The designer translates the electrical schematic into a die mask layout, designed and verified with existing layout design rules and guidelines. The die design is engineered to fit the package and verified with existing assembly rules.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics
- Familiar with integrated circuit electronics including device level physics, particularly analog system and transistor level circuit design
- Experience with analog switch or power management designs is highly desirable
- Team player, able to work in a cross-functional-team environment.
- Good Communication skills in both oral and written English
- Expanding your work scope and experience in electronic to drive the business
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market heads in China
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1217303