Dgital, Wechat Miniapp, Mini programme, EC, E-Commerce
We're building a rich-experience platform as Mini-program and the ecological of sport.
Welcome to join especially if you have experience in related projects about the fields of
Ecommerce or Miniprogram.
Job responsibilities: we hope to do by you...
1. Responsible to support the running environment of DTC(Direct to Customer)
Wechat Mini-Program, which requires guaranteeing:
● high availability online
● excellent product response time
● frequent and impact less upgrades to deliver new features
● reactive services in the running mode
2. In your environment, you will work in relation with Functional & Technical
Digital team members, and business leaders.
3. Define with your business partners & product owner the performance KPIs and
expected commitments from Digital teams, and be responsible for these
4. Lead communication to the business team, including whole environment
report, optimization plan, crisis, incident debrief, etc.
5. Coordinate with the other support teams to ensure the quality of the services in
【Job requirements: we need you...】
1. 2+ years experience of application support in ECommerce domains. (Wechat
Miniprogram experience is a plus)
2. With excellent interpersonal skills, your communication skills allow you to work
with business experts, developers, and operational teams as well as with
end-users, voluntary teamwork.
3. Your strong sense of service and passion for business allows you to listen to
your various interlocutors and your customers to continually improve their
4. Passionate about continuous improvement.
5. Practical experience with (including but not limited to) SQL scripts and log
management (Java coding skills is a plus).
6. Fluent communication both in Chinese and English, comfortable working in
7. Good problem-solving skills and attitude, attention to detail is a must
(Experience in agile project/product mode is a plus).
What you need to do now
Sounds like you? Drop us your CV to Christiy.Cui@hays.cn or 021-23229770 #1232998
Retail & Consumer Goods
Projects & Change Management
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Christy Cui, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Shanghai
Unit 1205-1212, HKRI Centre One, HKRI Taikoo Hui, 288 Shimen Road (No.1)