Your new company
Our client is an MNC in life science industry.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Drives growth objective by developing and leading go-to-market strategy for product categories.
- Responsible for product category performance and achievement for the country.
- Manage Product Manager to ensure the performance meets the goal and expectation.
- Grow private label products business in China and plan for inventory.
- Determine supplier strategy for Core Branded product lines and drive execution in the country.
- Actively involved in launching new products with Product Managers to drive sales.
- Responsible for setting pricing strategy for all Lab product categories.
- Manage cost of goods and negotiate for special costs with the key suppliers to support region-wide marketing programs.
- Gather regional market data to drive strategic decisions.
- Identify gaps in current product portfolio and take lead to fill the gap with plans.
- Search targets in region for potential mergers and acquisitions.
- Work with Product Managers and Sales Managers to assess training requirements and implement product related sales training programs.
- Conducting detailed response analysis and formulating targeted marketing strategies.
- Identify and evaluate current and future marketing trends and opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Min 10 years experiences in related environment with minimum 5 years of management role .
- strong marketing and product-focused leader with extensive sales and product knowledge
Stable career development in a multinational corporation.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please contact us via email Rayman.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If the job isn't suitable for you, but you're looking for a new position, please get in touch and we'll discuss your career in confidence. #1223430