Your new company
A Global Biopharma Company
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrates effective project management techniques and aids in implementation of a project management culture across functions
- Project assessments & Estimating- responsible for readiness assessments, develop and socialize consistent processes and tools for scope & resource, identify documents and risk analysis and related solutions, resolves project conflicts, and delivers the assigned project on time
- Owns and drives continuous improvement of methodologies, processes, templates and toolkits for projects, establishes operating policies and procedures that affect projects
- Change management: design, develop, and implement change plans designed to address business needs and technical change impact, drive identification of stakeholders and business needs designed to help minimize the impact to the business.
- Adhere to the implementation methodology for business requirements delivery through system based on cooperation with IT and vendor, i.e. initiation, requirements, design & configuration, issue and bug fix, testing & UAT, go alive, project closure.
- Act as a source of best practice guidance on project management processes relating to project set up, overall and specific control during execution and close down activities
What you need to do now
- BS or MS in Life Sciences, Data/Computer Science,
- 10+ years of experience with Pharmaceutical business，4+years project management experience
- Extensive experience with core biotech/pharmaceutical software applications
- Ability to effectively adapt, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure and agile environment through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience implementing technology infrastructure, operations and tools and initiatives
- Communicate skills, keep good relationship with all stakeholders.
- PMP, ITIL certification.
- Proficiency in English
If you’re interested in the role, please contact our consultant Shawn Cong for more details, sending your CV to E-Mail Shawn.Cong@hays.cn [mailto:Shawn.Cong@hays.cn] or contact 021 2322 9757 for immediate response. #1216356