Hot Job in Beijing - C#/. Net software development engineer
• Collaborate with product management to understand business requirements and plan
products and features
• Work as part of a team to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
• Assist in providing technical leadership for the architecture, design, and implementation of
Omnicell software solutions
• Aid in code reviews for fellow team members, as required
• Create unit tests to help ensure code quality throughout the application’s life cycle
• Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources once
• Continue to improve code quality by tracking, reducing and avoiding technical debt
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Significant experience developing application using C# and .Net Framework.
• Working experience with WPF, xaml.
• Experience in many of the following areas:
• Building web-based applications and RESTful API’s
• Deploying service oriented and microservices architectures
• Building event-driven architectures using messaging systems/service bus, such as Kafka or
• Deploying applications in the public cloud using technologies like Azure, AWS, Docker,
• Thoughtful about creating the right architecture but realizing the realities of having
customers and the need to shipping software.
• Enjoy helping mentor junior engineers.
• A can-do attitude and ability to make a positive impact our culture.
• Understand agile and enjoy working in 2-week release cycles.
• Ability to always put the customer first.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ experience in software engineering
• 3+ year of Experience in C# and the .NET Framework
• 6 months+ experience in Angular 4 or above
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
• Master’s degree in Engineering/IT/Computer Science
• 3+ years of experience with a microservices architecture
• 1+ years of public cloud experience
• 1+ year experience healthcare or pharmaceutical experience working with interfaces such as
HL7, FHIR. EDI and working with PHI.
• 1+ year of inventory / warehouse management #1216070
Technology & Internet Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Paige Zhang, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Beijing
501, Tower 1, China Central Plaza, 81 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District