Your new company
Join us and experience a unique, team-oriented culture that manages to combine the flat hierarchy, friendliness, and agility of a startup with the stability of being one of the oldest and most successful pure open-source vendors in the world.
Your new role
The primary responsibility is to work with clients and prospects, facilitating structured assessments to identify business-oriented solutions.
You should be considered a subject matter expert (SME) in either a designated industry vertical or horizontal business discipline and have knowledge of information technology and its application to specific business processes.
You will apply business process analytical skills to identify, document and develop the target business solution. You will form part of a small team, made up of sales, Pre-Sales and possibly Service Delivery, to conduct assessment engagements to identify the most compelling business problems and develop a business case/ROI, solution blueprint and prototype specific to the target customer/prospect.
What you'll need to succeed
- 10+ years of direct experience in designated industry vertical
- Ability to conduct a process requirement interview and analyze the findings of those sessions
- Ability to manage small prototype development teams while building business case/ROI and presentation to client team
- Strong oral and written communication skills with business and technical personnel
- 3+ years of business systems consulting and/or business process review/analysis experience
- Totally at ease working with senior manager, director and executive levels
- Intuitive, self-starting nature with self confidence
- Ability to work well in a matrix-managed environment as a self-starting services professional
- Provides assistance to solution architects for construction of solution blueprint roadmap
- Highly mobile for business travel purposes, possibly including overseas assignments
- Cloud Technology and Solution Experience
- MBS or Masters in a relevant business discipline, computer science or related field is required. Impeccable work experience may be considered a suitable qualification.
The role demands a broad range of skills including product strategy, marketing, public relations, knowledge of the sales cycle, customer relationship management and public speaking. Possibly from a customer or customer-facing Background, the person who fulfils this role will have credibility with a wide range of external contacts, including technical architects and strategists, C-level in IT, journalists, industry analysts and senior business executives.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Positive and creative work environment with an international team
- A growing business that is at the forefront of bringing new offerings to the Linux community
- Direct contact with representatives of free/open source software projects worldwide
- Good work like balance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.