Your new company
US-listed renewable energy supplier with impressive market share and exciting growth, with over 10,000 employees in Greater China and continued growth in its home market
Your new role
- Manage various litigation in China, including Commercial, Product Liability and Regulatory, as well as threatened litigation, to minimise the impact
- Manage litigation portfolio and directly work on litigation matters, including handling all court procedures, review of pleadings, drafting submissions to court, and making recommendations to senior management on case strategy and case disposition.
- Attend litigations, hearings, mediations and other duties as assigned.
What you'll need to succeed
- LL.B above from reputable law school, with PRC Bar.
- At least 6 years law firm or in-house litigation or DR experience, familiar with consumer disputes and dealing with government lawsuits
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin;
- High energy level, passionate and able to work under pressure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Mark.Yuan@Hays.cn, or call us at 021-2322-9623.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1235309
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Mark Yuan, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in 瀚纳仕 上海