Your new company
A leading expert in the high-volume production of essential semiconductors, components that are required by every electronic design in the world. Due to market growth, a permanent IC Design Engineer is needed to join the team in the Shanghai office.
Your new role
The senior principal design engineer implements integrated circuits in new functions and families, by developing new concepts and architectures in new or existing front-end processes. The engineer is strongly involved in defining the customer requirements and aligning these with capabilities in design and technology. The customer requirements are translated in the datasheet and architecture with functional block diagrams and requirements. The architecture and designs are developed and verified with simulations, based on Descriptive and SPICE models.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Analysis of product specification, circuit architecture selection, translating requirements into electrical schematic using existing technology, simulation, layout review and post-layout simulations
- Working closely with Project Leader and other members of design team on simulation, testability and other subjects
- Participating in design reviews, reporting accomplishments and progress of design
- Performs FMEA and risks assessments
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Expanding your work scope and experience in integrated circuits to drive the business
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in China
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1235752