Your new company
A global technology leader that develops networked visualisation solutions for the entertainment, enterprise and healthcare markets. Helping people to enjoy compelling entertainment experiences; they foster knowledge sharing and smart decision-making in organizations and help hospitals provide their patients with the best possible healthcare.
Your new role
This position is to perform and enable the design cooperation on optics by working with R&D teams in Belgium, China and our partner suppliers. You take a lead role in the optical measurement and calibration of the products. Notions of process automation and software are an advantage.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience with optics or photonics design.
- Has good knowledge on matrix calculations and calibration algorithms.
- Be familiar with the software tools like matlab or similar tools, be familiar with software development (C++,C#,… ).
- Likes to take initiative, working in close collaboration with local & global teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills, problem solving and eye for detail and quality.
- Fluent in verbal and written Chinese and English.
- Based in Huizhou or Shenzhen. Frequent travelling is required.
400,000 ~ 450,000 total
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1229924