A worldwide well-known consumer electronics company is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer (C++, Windows/Mac).
Your New Company
This is a well-known consumer electronics company with a high reputation through worldwide. They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion in Shanghai office, they are looking for a Senior C++ Developer.
Your New Role
• You will help design, build, implement and maintain new features using C++ across multiple platforms (Mac and Windows)
• Your primary focus will be development of all backend server-side logic of new features and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
• You will work with various cross-functional teams: Product management, Firmware, QA and other business units to solve technical design and development problems and drive forward development of new product features
• You will ensure requirements comply with product goals and desired user experience.
• You will participate and conduct technical reviews of system design and interface requirements and provide technical feedback and make recommendations.
• You will work in a scrum team, partner with others team members to help transform our platform while providing the very best user experience.
• You will build reusable code and libraries for future use.
What you'll need to succeed
• 5+ years of software design and development experience
• Strong software design & development experience in C++ with a focus on the application of modern C++ features and standards as well as writing high quality, tested code.
• Experience developing desktop applications on Mac/Windows
• Experience debugging complex, multi-threaded systems
• Strong understanding of the software design/architecture process
• Must have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Has strong communication and interpersonal skills, including good writing skills
• Commercial experience developing software that interacts with hardware devices a major plus
• Experience in Python, React and NodeJS is a plus.
What you'll get in return
• You will be working in collaboration with product management, design, internal and external development teams, and 3rd party partners.
• You will be participating in the full product life cycle, from conception and architecture to customer interaction, and everything in between.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please contact Yilia Qian via email Yilia.Qian@hays.cn or phone 021-2322-9688 for more information.
If the job isn't suitable for you, but you're looking for a new position, please get in touch and we'll discuss your career in confidence. #1221816
Technology & Internet Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Yilia Qian, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Shanghai
Unit 1205-1212, HKRI Centre One, HKRI Taikoo Hui, 288 Shimen Road (No.1)