Your new company
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company related to life science field that committed to improving access to healthcare. We serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, our goal is to transform scientific innovation into healthcare solutions against human diseases. Our ultimate achievement is to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include a more flexible platform and wider job scope. It is a great opportunity for you to join market leading team in the fast growing industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1216243