· Work with management in assigned service areas, business units or departments to source, select and hire qualified candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes. Manage applicant flow to ensure availability of qualified candidates and compliance with diversity hiring goals.
· Provide guidance and direction to more junior members of the staffing team.
· Write job postings to post and advertise positions.· Review applications and conduct interviews to obtain information regarding applicant's work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
· Create and coordinate job advertising in various media. Attend job fairs and develop and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants.
· Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates. Utilize Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
· Create partnerships with area employment agencies, advertising agencies, and temporary agencies.
· With guidance, provide coaching and counseling to functional business leaders and line management to effectively support staffing goals.
· Meet with functional business leaders and executive management, as required, to discuss and establish staffing objectives and ensure they are achieved.
· Assist with training line management on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required.
· Assist with managing projects related to legislation in the recruitment process within HR and across the business, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance.
· Support a diverse workforce and comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking.
· Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates; coordinate with the compensation team on salary offer considerations and equity concerns.
· Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.· May be responsible for meeting established financial targets and assisting with business development activities depending on business line.
· At least 2 years of prior relevant experience.
· Sound knowledge of legislation in the recruiting process
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
· Strong verbal and written communication skills· Strong attention to detail· Good problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills
· Good understanding and awareness of the commercial environment and market trends
· Good customer service skills· Very high degree discretion and confidentiality· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients #1222390
Manufacturing & Production
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Vivian Yin, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Suzhou