1. Set up & optimize Training and Development system framework according to organizational objectives
2. Responsible for establishing training and development policies for guidelines
3. Work with line manager & management to identify training needs and coordinate training budget
4. Establish training plan and implement training programs consistently
5. Lead Individual Development Plan Project to launch the IDP Plan
6. To carry out tailor-made internal training program base on business needs
7. Create learning environment within the company; develop and utilize internal and external training resources to meet real training needs as well as company development needs.
8. Responsible for audits, e.g.: ISO9001, customer audit, TCP & C-TPAT, I&E internal audit, AEO audit, etc.
9. Lead training team to achieve high quality work standard
10. Perform other duties assigned by immediate superior
1. Bachelor and above degree preferably in HR Management related major.
2. At least 8 years experiences in HR T&D functions in manufacturing plant, 3 years in management role.
3. Be able to deliver tailor-made training courses base on business needs
4. Be familiar with facilitation, action learning and coaching skill
5. Demonstrated ability to lead people and achieve results through others
6. Ability to handle multiple priorities and complex issues involving external and internal priorities
7. Ability to work with employees and customers in a multi-cultural, global team environment
8. Proficient in both oral & written English #1222391
Manufacturing & Production
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Vivian Yin, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Suzhou