Your new company
Our client is one of the TOP Tier foreign banks with huge expansion plans within Great Bay Area.
Your new role
- To lead team to achieve the team sales target by maximizing existing customers, referral and acquisition opportunities and providing high-quality service to customers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage the daily planning and operations of Salesperson to ensure the team achieves sales targets and service standards
- Conduct staff meetings and provide support for sales promotion and activities to ensure the team meets with internal control, compliance and audit standards
- Provide coaching, training and mentoring to Salesperson to improve team performance.
• University / College degree, or equivalent / better.
• Good English speaking and writing abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills as well as leadership attributes.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Attractive base and incentive scheme
- Good potential for career progression
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Email: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Phone: 020 3811 0362