Your new company
Our client is a biopharmaceutical powerhouse focusing on developing and commercializing oncology and autoimmune drugs.
Your new role
- To coordinate the entire process of pharmacokinetics (PK) studies from initiation of the study to the report writing for quality and timely delivery
- To communicate with clients about technical details, project update and timeline
Scope of the Job：
What you'll need to succeed
- To design PK/PKPD/Tox studies, write study proposals, protocols, in-life summaries and study reports;
- To analyze, trouble shoot and interpret the PK data;
- To communicate internally with multiple groups, e.g. formulation, bianalytical, in-life, non-GLP tox etc. for study arrangement;
- To track project status, make sure all the studies completed on time;
- To communicate with client for any issues occurred during project process. Work with the client to come up with solutions;
What you'll get in return
- Ph.D. degree in biochemistry, biology, pharmacology or other related fields; Master degree with 3-4 years related work experiences;
- Knowledge or hand-on animal handling experience is preferred;
- Knowledge of basic principles of pharmacokinetics and data analysis;
- Familiar with and able to comply with IACUC, SOP, EHS regulations is a plus;
- Able to work well in a team;
Competitive salary with an international company platform to expand your skills and knowledge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1221558