Your new company
Our Client is a China-based ophthalmic pharmaceutical platform company dedicated to identifying, developing and commercializing ophthalmic therapies.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for preparation of local dossier toxicology reports/statement/position paper aligning with regional and global team, develop strategies to ensure smooth and successful registration in China
- Conduct local non-dietary risk assessment (NDRA-Non-dietary risk assessment) in early stage to contribute project decision and generate final official report for dossier submission. Support NDRA(Non-dietary risk assessment) cooperation project for industry locally and actively engage with institutes and authorities on technical details
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Toxicology, Pharmacology, biology, biochemistry or medicine.
- Minimum 2 years' experience, "Diploma of Certified Toxicologist" is strong plus
- Specialist in mammalian toxicology in China, have relevant industry background. well connected to peer expert in local and regional expert community.
- Profound knowledge of toxicological and NDRA dossier requirements in Chinese. Familiar with both international and Chinese test guidelines
Competitive salary with an international company platform to expand your skills and knowledge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1218999