a listed company in intelligent logistics industry seeking a global business VP
Your new role
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short term and long term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision, especially in EU and US countries.
- Proven experience in VP or equivalent executive position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1227584
Supply Chain & Logistics
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Pinellia Gao, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Suzhou