Your New Company
This is a Russian chemical MNC with a high reputation in waigaoqiao (外高桥 保税仓)
They provide an innovative and supportive working environment and actively encourage career development. Due to the company's growth and future expansion, they are looking for a warehouse expert.
Your New Role
1. The daily logistics management of the department, including: transportation, freight, distribution, etc.
2. Formulate the company's annual logistics and carry out work plan execution management for logistics and transportation specifications.
3. Establish the company's logistics system and management standards and implement the regulations.
4. Cooperative logistics companies and co-transportation selection, reduce and control various expenses, and according to the company's sales indicators, rationally formulate logistics and transportation budgets, and propose reasonable plans.
5. Develop logistics solutions to enhance customers.
6. Regularly complete the summary of various data and management reports.
7. Responsible for the monitoring and training of the personnel of the department
What you'll need to succeed
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in logistics.
2. Experience in chemical industry transportation and warehousing management is preferred.
3. Familiar with logistics management business process and have rich process management operation skills.
4. Familiar with SAP and logistics information management system, English can be used as a daily communication language.
5. Good communication and negotiation skills, strong ability to complete independently。
What you'll get in return
Permanent contract with fixed salary and bonus, further development inside the company with work life balance.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sara SUN
via email email@example.com or phone 15268530287
for more information.
If the job isn't suitable for you, but you're looking for a new position, please get in touch and we'll discuss your career in confidence.